If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Understand the requirements (both functional and non functional) by going through the specifications and with inputs from business analysts and participate in creating high level estimate as well as translating the same to systems requirements IN ORDER TO create a systems requirements document and participate effectively in the design, development and testing phases of the project.
- Participate in the estimation of work product IN ORDER TO provide right information to TL/PM for overall project estimation
- Create detailed design artifacts, work on development and perform code reviews, implement validation and support activities in line with architecture requirements and participate in knowledge management activities WITH the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
- Develop and review Artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts ) conduct reviews for self and peers, conduct unit test and document unit test results for complex programs IN ORDER TO build the application and make it ready for Validation /delivery.
- Perform Validation activities (Functional , integration) based on the plans, identification and validation of defects found (Including UAT), Creation and Reviewing of Artifacts (Test Scripts, Documentation, Automation, Setups ), participate in performance testing IN ORDER TO ensure a high quality deliverable.
- Participate in creating the implementation plan as per the project level quality plan and work on go live activities as per the Implementation plan IN ORDER TO enable productionization of application without any issues
- Respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, participate in estimating the effort needed to implement solution or work around, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stake holder and close the issue as per the agreed timelines IN ORDER TO ensure support availability as per agreed SLAs
- Respond to production issues, arrive at a solution with inputs from stakeholders, participate in estimating the effort needed to implement solution, test and implement the solution IN ORDER TO enable the application availability as per agreed Service Levels
- Document and share own learnings from the project (technically as well as from domain perspective), seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects IN ORDER TO drive higher efficiency effectiveness and preserve organization knowledge.
- Participate in handling customers as onsite coordinator IN ORDER TO provide right level of information to the customer and the PM and to undertake onsite specific activities of the project to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Participate and Prepare KT sessions, document the understanding, take on shadow support IN ORDER TO Take up or Transfer the Primary Responsibility activities
- 8+ years of experience in development.
- knowledge of Agile methodology and ceremonies
- J2EE, JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Struts and Spring
- web services (SOAP/REST)
- DevOps Tools – CI/CD [ Jenkins, Git ]
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience managing distributed teams seated across locations.
- Strong attention to details, which will be required during discussion with client stakeholders.
- Should be seasoned in requirement, change management, and people management etc.
- Agile certified (CSM/PSM)
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin