Citizens and those authorized to work in Singapore are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who require Work Passes need not apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Role (L1/L2/L3/Service Lead/Tech Lead/Architect)
Infrastructure – Datacenter Right Cloud Disposition
Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science
Overall Experience (in yrs.)
15 - 20 Yrs.
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
· At least 15 years’ experience in leading Data Center transformation, and workload migration projects
· Experience in different kind of infrastructure discovery tools with detailed understanding of service mapping, dependency mapping and upstream-downstream mapping
· Experience in using different migration tools and techniques (DoubleTake, PlateSpin, ASR, CloudEndure, VMware Convertor etc.)
· Strong understanding of Hybrid Cloud infrastructure and architecture with some mid-level knowledge around different workload types and their characteristics
· Strong knowledge of re-platform related activities
· Strong knowledge of infrastructure component version upgrades (Migrating from Win2K8 to Win 2020 or DB upgrades etc.)
· Create migration run books
· Create pre-migration, migration and post-migration checklists
· Do move group planning with downtime window plan
· Create cutover and failback plans
· Create migration test plans and go live plans
· Execute workload migrations
· Can handle team with different tracks like Compute, Storage, Backup, Security and Network
· Ability to drive discussions around compatibility, performance, cost, compliance in choosing the right target platform for migration
· Ability to drive discussions with application and business teams and agree on migration technology and schedule
· Responsible for tracking all the requirement called out by the client and respective stake holders including application and business owners
· Have a foresight visibility of all the migration risks and issues
· Client and stakeholder management
· Ability to identify risks and suggest mitigation plan
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
· A general understanding of manufacturing domain
· Basic scripting knowledge
· Have executed end to end workload migrations in at least 5-6 hybrid cloud engagements
· Handled teams of more than 10 members on a regular basis
Language skills needed
Lead for 8-10 team members
- Excellent communication skills and skilled moderator
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in driving discussions and steer towards general agreement across all stake holders.
Area of responsibilities
· Infrastructure and workload discovery
· Infrastructure and workload assessment
· Application and workload dependency mapping
· Move group planning
· Migration wave plans
· Migration run book creation
· Execution of migration
· Conduct UAT
· Cutover and go live activities
· Migration risk and Issue management.
· Client and stakeholder management.
· Provide inputs to PMO teams for proper planning
· Milestone tracking and dependency management.
· Guide and lead the migration team
· Take ownership of people and their performance management in the project with the objective of ensuring the highest level of service offerings to the clients within their domain, service and technology area.
· Facilitate requirement gathering interviews, conduct workshops, review documentation done by team, ensure traceability, follow up with different teams to ensure sign offs from stakeholders
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.