The role is responsible for delivering and managing cloud security and endpoint security services, assessing policies and rules, safeguarding SaaS applications and endpoints. Undertake and collaborate with other teams on cloud initiatives to ensure that required cyber security technical controls and safeguards are in place. The client organization is cloud centric and subject to MAS-TRM compliance which makes it critical to ensure that workloads in the cloud are secure and security controls are adequately structured and continuously maintained.
This position will report to Manager in Security Operate in iCompaz.
- Day to day administration of Checkpoint CloudGuard and Sandblast
- Understand how CASB and EDR will be used to strengthen and enforce data Privacy and security
- Work with the client to establish and define CASB and EDR related parameters to be configured across the enterprise
- Integrate applications for monitoring with CASB
- Establish monitoring and incident response processes based on the results of CASB and EDR Security events to enforce company policies
- Ability to use CASB to perform compliance assessments and to identify Shadow IT per the client’s requirements
- Partner with other Team Members to develop and enhance the skills needed to support the CASB and EDR system within the environment.
- Lead the Checkpoint CloudGuard and Sandblast technology to perform required tasks, troubleshooting and meeting client deliverables. Liaise with the Service Provider / Partner where required.
- Evaluate Privilege User behavior, monitoring & detection techniques and correlated detection
- Perform root cause analysis on incidents and determine where controls need strengthened, partner & implement
- Manage and maintain the documentation associated with the technology and process
- Have strong verbal and written skills enabling for direct contact with client stakeholders and to provide status of various CASB and EDR operational activities.
- Own, review and upkeep hardening standards and secure configuration on CASB and EDR technologies
- Perform cloud-security framework and controls validation, in accordance with client’s security requirements for cloud-services
- Participate in client security audit response functions (internal and external) and provide oversight on all IT security audit matters
- Actively participate in cyber security meetings, perform technical control assessments, establishing reports, SLA adherence, making recommendations to the reporting manager
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computing
3 years of experience with CASB preferably Checkpoint CloudGuard and EDR preferably Checkpoint Sandblast technologies; Experience working for FIs in Singapore and fulfill MAS TRM requirements
Understanding of CyberSecurity Framework, Cloud security, Incident management lifecycle.
Knowledge of IT Security standards such as ISO27001, MAS TRM specifications, OSPAR technical control requirements, SSAE3000 control specifications
Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) or other equivalent security certification a plus