Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and Enhance Warehouse Management functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including configuration guides, functional specifications,
- support test planning and execution
- Define and contribute to the development of interfaces between SAP and other systems
- Acts as deployment focal point for assigned data objects in scope for migration
- Interacts with local Business Data Owners (BDOs), deployment Functional
- Process Experts, ETL Team, Legacy teams, etc.)
- Analyzes defects, issues from readiness reports and manages data deviations working with relevant stakeholders until resolution
- Collaborate with the program and business teams to ensure continuous business and IT alignment
- Closely collaborate with functional and IT teams like Solution Architects, Master Data, Process SME, Business SME, users etc.
- Work closely with regional deployment lead to ensure effective project governance, management and timely reporting of progress on activities and work packages according to the program plan and milestones
- Ensure smooth handover of the solution and the systems built to the support and operations teams
- Bachelor’s or Master degree (Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Mathematical, Information Systems or other) or equivalent work experience;
- Certified SAP EWM with minimum 5 years experience of delivering template for Warehouse Management solutions and systems, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent business process knowledge in Warehouse Management
- Knowledge of SAP MM, WM and EWM is mandatory
- Good knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA desirable
- Very good command of English language (speaking & writing) and work experience in a multinational environment
- Good understanding and application of tools, principles, concepts, and techniques related to requirements, data, usability and process analysis
- Good Understanding of SolMan ALM methodologies
- Has in depth knowledge of EWM business processes and understands cross functional /interfaces integration process flow, data and the dependencies
- Understands in depth architectural framework for WM/EWM domain and the connected portfolios/ interfaces
- Influencing capabilities up to Directors in business and Informatics groups.
- Good conceptual ability by understanding complex problems/information and good ability to abstract and represent the idea in a simple easy to understand way
- Good communication and business partnering skills
- Be able to manage ambiguity and conduct rapid prototyping to mature requirements
- Work in an agile environment and often on multiple initiatives in parallel
- Readiness to travel depending to the project/ services needs
- Excellent team player, excellent interpersonal skills in large multinational enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects using Roche project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department