If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
For SDET role in SG
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design/Architect test automation framework Tool – Selenium, Java. Any other programming language like Python is advantage
- Design/Develop & execute Sanity/Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts using Selenium, Java
- Automate the Test Data Management for using Automation tools
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
- Act as one of the team representatives to IT and user groups within relevant testing phases
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments
- Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, Offshore coordination, Build work plan and Visio diagrams
- Describing Existing Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- Experience in Wealth management or Investment banking domain
- Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle - Experience in creating and executing test cases, logging and tracking defects, status reporting is a must
- Core hands-on experience with test automation tools (Selenium, UFT /TOSCA) and CI/CD pipeline tools (Jenkins, maven, teamcity and their integration with version control tools like github etc.)
- Excellent Command over Java and Object Oriented Concepts. Other programming language like Python etc. would be advantage.
- Sound understanding of testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG etc. & Behavioral driven frameworks(BDD using cucumber or jbehave etc), Data driven framework, Hybrid framework
- Experience in Scrum / Agile testing methodology
- Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and test management tools like HP ALM, Jira
- Hands-on experience of Database Server & PL/SQL, Unix
- Good communications skills in English - written and spoken
- Advantage of prior experience working in Wealth Management area in investment banking domain
- Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, Unix file system, Raising and tracking defects & defect triage
- Understanding of non-functional testing like fail-over, resilience, load testing
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Must mention below the JD (can be part of About Infosys)
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.