As an Artificial Intelligence Engineer, you will handle projects involving data analytics, artificial intelligence and software development.
What you will be working on
- Plan, set up and manage Artificial Intelligence (AI) development and production infrastructure or system
- Help to build data ingestion and data transformation infrastructure and to enable stakeholders to understand the results
- Build and deploy AI models and manage infrastructure/data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- Coordinate with other project engineers/managers and users to gather requirements, manage IT resources and ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned to support the digitalisation effort in the organisation
What we are looking for
- Suitable academic credentials in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics or related disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience in :
a) implementing relational and non-relational databases
b) programming languages such as SQL, Python, R or Scala
c) data processing, visualisation
d) building and maintaining data/solution pipelines that feed machine learning models
e) building AI models in platforms such as Kera, TensorFlow or Theano
- Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.