- At least 5 years IT experience
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Good range of hands-on technical experience
Technical Skills & Competencies-
- Server side development - ASP .NET Core
- NoSQL Databases (Azure CosmosDB or MongoDB)
- Relational Databases (SQL Server)
- Rest API, OData, GraphQL
- Azure Search Indexes or Elastic Search
- Conversant with agile methodologies
- API Management Platform (Apigee or Azure APIM)
- Experience working on large datasets
- Familiarity with Development of re-useable frameworks, libraries to be used by multiple development teams
- Familiarity with cloud native application architecture patterns
- Architecting Applications in Microsoft Azure
- API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Experience using DevOps Tools for CI/CD
- Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.