Client Success Director
JLL/T Client Team, Project Team, Client - Strategic Portfolio Planning Team
Duties & responsibilities
The Data Engineer is part of a cross-functional team with data & business analysts, and software developers. We bring passion and dedication to build the best products to support JLL/Ts multinational technology client’s global real estate portfolio planning function, based at Mapletree Business City. The Data Engineer will have overall responsibility for running code and ETL pipelines, and maintaining the infrastructure that extracts, processes and prepares data for our user interfaces and platforms.
- Design, develop and maintain big data solutions to meet the growing and complex business needs
- Build out reliable ETL pipelines and processes to extract and load data from existing and new source systems.
- Design and develop scripts for ETL batch scheduling, monitoring & automation.
- Maintain and optimize the performance of our data architecture to ensure high data quality, speed & consistency.
- Streamline data access & processes to ensure easy access and timely delivery to end users
- Work with client stakeholders to maintain the most critical data with high quality monitoring.
- Participate in building the long-term vision on data infrastructure and platform
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
Able to manage technical projects and effectively execute project specific deliverables autonomously. You also will be experienced in writing technical documentation, and leading group presentations, including end user training classes. You bring strong problem-solving and analytical abilities to the table.
You’ll have a proven track record in the development and deployment of leading enterprise technology Interfaces and possess working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
Client satisfaction will be a key factor as well as ensuring a high level of service to internal on account stakeholders
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse & Dimensional Modelling concepts
- Experience in ETL architecture & frameworks
- Practical experience in structured query languages (SQL, Big Query…) and scripting languages (Python, Shell, Unix…)
- Cloud exposure, ideally with GCP data services
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Strong communication and people skills – capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels, across cultures and languages. Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Preference for being part of a self-starting team and willingness to get actively involved in developing solutions for the client.
- Proven capacity to deliver projects on time and budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Contributes towards the growth of the company and meeting assigned financial targets.
- A degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- 5+ years as a data engineer with a passion for technology
- External client contact experience will be highly regarded.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.