- problem solver with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience,
If this describes you do not hesitate to apply. In this role you will be focusing on driving business value from technology leveraging a mix of hard and soft skills.
- Understand business/client requirements: ensure the solutions & services provided are relevant and address the key business needs.
- Support the development of applications architecture (front-end & back-end)
- Create, modify, and implement prototypes to support evolving software application development
- Assist in developing design concept and implementation providing input on user design considerations
- Review UX requirements with Client and JLLT teams and advise on design and customization on agreed platforms
- Act as an advisor to the team and stakeholder supporting long-term solution design thinking on future web dev architecture plans
- Speaking fluent English (preferably C1-C2) - we are an international company and we interact with folks from around the globe on a daily basis;
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform would be a huge plus
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to challenge other (also more senior) team members regarding functional user experience of discussed solutions
- Passion for data & analytics will be a plus
What you can expect from us:
Working with us will allow you to develop a skillset that is highly desired on the job market - you can become a highly skilled technical specialist with a strong business perspective and the ability to manage clients and other stakeholders.
From early on we enable our teammates to step out of their comfort zone and gain experience working directly with project stakeholders. This allows them to quickly understand how the business works. You’re more focused on the technical side of things? That’s great - you will have plenty of opportunities to work with new technologies.
This is not your usual corporate job. Apart from the development possibilities it brings, we also value the relationships that it provides. We are a laid-back team that enjoys a good laugh at the job and understand that all of us have their lives beyond work.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.