What this job involves –
- Design and develop industry leading UX solutions by engaging with Client and JLL teams across business lines, domains, and tracks.
- Assist in the development of a holistic UX technical strategy in partnership with Client and JLL leads.
- Verify the efficacy and scalability of front-end implementation and enhancements across multiple products.
- Review UX requirements with Client and JLL teams and advise on design and customization on agreed platforms.
- Work directly with the Client to identify and convert needs into UX requirements.
- Advise on and document UX requirements and designs.
- Configure, test, and deploy UX solutions through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Troubleshoot (as needed) and provide resolution to production and non-production issues.
- Support and advise on any proposed enhancements to shared integrations by partnering with operations, enhancements, and platform architecture teams.
- Develop UX requirements and log issues by collaborating internally and with the Client
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining code quality and development standards.
- Support front end solution development for product enhancement process.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
Able to manage technical projects and effectively execute project specific deliverables autonomously. You also will be experienced in writing technical documentation, and leading group presentations, including end user training classes. You bring strong problem-solving and analytical abilities to the table. You’ll have a proven track record in the development and deployment of leading enterprise technology Interfaces and possess working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
Client satisfaction will be a key factor as well as ensuring a high level of service to internal on account stakeholders
- Strong communication and people skills – capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels, across cultures and languages. Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Preference for being part of a self-starting team and willingness to get actively involved in developing solutions for the client
- Proven capacity to deliver projects on time and budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Contributes towards the growth of the company and meeting assigned financial targets
- 5+ years post education industry experience, ideally product development / implementation role.
- External client contact experience will be highly regarded.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.