As part of JLL Technologies’ core engineering function, successful candidates for this position will be responsible for supporting the regional rollout and ongoing enhancements of a new regional system used by our APAC Research business. This system with streamline the way JLL delivers its market leading and award-winning Real Estate Intelligence Services data product to its global investor clients, many of whom are some of the largest commercial real estate investors in the world. In this role, candidates will have opportunities to not just deal with complex engineering and data requirements but work closely with our Research businesses across the region and other technology colleagues globally as well.
- Participate in the requirement gathering and functional specification documentation. Be able to contribute in the technical and functional solution.
- Independently develop, execute and monitor complex .Net web and business components, web services, and reports for assigned projects.
- Perform the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source systems and source types to application database.
- Consults with the technical lead to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements.
- Provide on-going support to application and underlying data processes as the application is rolled out to new users.
- Will need to support weekend deployments as and when required.
- Hands on experience into:
- .Net development ASP.net 4.0 and above (5+ years’ experience desired). Preferable both VB.NET.
- Web development/presentation layers (5+ years’ experience desired)
- SQL 2012 and above
- SSRS 2012 and above
- Okta for Single-sign on
- Telerik Ajax will be advantage.
- Must have developed projects from inception.
- Good understanding of various database technologies (it is required if the person has worked with SQL Server database objects in a previous role)
- Experience in scaling any service is big plus.
- Self-motivated team player who is flexible and adapts in quickly changing environment.
- Communications with business stakeholders
- Requires strong ability to drive collaboration between business team, network teams, database teams and server teams across the regions.
- 8+ years of hands-on technical experience
- Experience building real estate or financial systems a big plus
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
- Good command of written and spoken English
Agile Methodologies, Atlassian Confluence, Azure Devops, Microsoft Power BI, React.js, Tableau Desktop
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL