We are currently seeking a Senior Backend Engineer specializing in .Net Framework and SQL to join our JLL Technologies Real Estate Management Services team.
What this job involves
As a Senior Backend Engineer at JLL Technologies, your responsibilities are to:
- Work with the product management team to design new products or enhancements. Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing in an agile product development team. To develop business requirements into cost-effective and elegant technical solutions.
- Consult with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements. Understand the business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered.
- Develop a technical understanding of how the data flows from various source systems and source types to application database.
- Perform design and code reviews with other engineers. Be the person everyone turns to, to resolve tough technical problems.
- Help to evaluate requirements and solutions from a technical perspective and implement custom built solutions in JLL environment.
- Perform estimates of user stories that are to be implemented to help with product engineering planning.
- Mentor less experienced engineers on proper standards/techniques to improve their development practices and efficiency.
- Write scripts to perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing support.
- Provide on-going support to application used within the organization.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Server-side development - ASP.NET Framework C#
- Entity Framework
- Relational Databases (SQL Server)
- RESTful API
- Familiar working in agile projects
- .Net Core/.Net 5.0
- SQL performance tuning experience
- Azure Data Factory
- API Management Platform (Apigee or Azure APIM)
- Experience working on large datasets
- Experience optimizing complicated SQL queries
- Architecting Applications in Microsoft Azure
- API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Experience using DevOps Tools for CI/CD
- Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- 5+ years of experience in developing backend applications is required.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.