.Net / React Developer - Technology, Data & Information Management
JLL, an international real estate management company, is seeking a .Net / React Developer Developer to join our Technology, Data & Information Management organization. We are seeking candidates that are self-starters who can work in a diverse and fast-paced environment that can join our team immediately.
- Independently develops, executes and monitors complex web and business components, web services, and reports for assigned projects.
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered.
- Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source systems and source types to application database.
- Consults with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements.
- Provide on-going support to application used within the organization.
- Good problem solving skills and self starter.
- Will need to support weekend deployments as and when required.
Hands on experience into:
- Experienced with React.js (with Redux) frontend technologies
- .Net /Core Web / Web API service development
- Strong proficiency in MS-SQL, procedure and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (e.g. oauth with OKTA)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- CSS, C#, and HTML5 a must, Angular JS 1.6, jQuery is highly desired
- Web/Responsive UI development/presentation layers (2+ years’ experience desired)
Good understanding of various database technologies (RDBMS, Cosmo DB) Good understanding of Azure Dev Ops & Agile experience is highly advantageous Experience in Azure Cloud services is big plus. Experience in Unit Testing is a plus Experience integrating with MS CRM Dynamics is a plus Having a Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems from a reputed University Must have developed projects from inception. Self-motivated team player who is flexible and adapts in quickly changing environment. Communications with business stakeholders: Requires strong ability to communicate and manage stakeholders, and to drive collaboration between the business team and the various project teams including application support teams, network teams, database teams, and storage and server teams across the regions.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.