About the role
- We are looking for a Staff Data Manager to join our JLL Technologies organization to lead Data Management for JLL’s Marketing initiatives.
- Understand B2B marketing activities, data driven approaches for identification and qualification of leads, measure campaign effectiveness by collaborating with Marketing and Technology teams
- If you’re someone who can harness the power of data, and relishes the idea of developing and improving processes and systems for data collection, analysis and storage, we’re looking for you!
- Develops and manages the delivery of data and information management solutions to satisfy business needs within assigned functional responsibilities
- Provide functional and technical leadership to make complex data understandable and actionable
- Interfaces with internal colleagues and external professionals to determine requirements, anticipate future needs, and identify areas of opportunity to drive data development.
- Continuous improvement of data management processes to reduce complexity, improve data quality, and increase efficiency throughout the information management lifecycle.
- Ensures team adherence to standard data operating procedures, data quality standards, and data privacy/security requirements.
- Facilitates the migration of departmental and business processes to JLL strategic solutions, ensuring business continuity throughout the migration
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization, and remediation of data issues.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in the fields of information science, data management, data engineering or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a solid quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- Experience in data architecture, data integration/ETL, data warehousing, and business intelligence applications deployed in a complex environment.
- Experience of managing data for CRM applications, lead generation or marketing analytics is highly preferred
- Experience in working on a virtual cross-functional team of multi-cultural information management professionals.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Conversant with data extraction tools and methodologies.
- Has worked on data exploration techniques, enriching data, data cleansing and data validation.
- Able to work remotely with key stakeholders and business partners.
- Good technical writing, documentation, and business communication skills.
- Must have strong SQL skills. Knowledge of data science tools such as Python or Tableau are desirable.
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies on Azure such as Data Bricks, Azure functions, Graph databases etc., are added advantages.
- An understanding of real estate fundamentals will also go a long way.
An effective communicator
- Strong written and spoken communication skills will prove vital. You’ll also be effective in building team and client relationships.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.