The Solutino Architect (Digital Solution) supports sales for RFI/RFP’s support. Own and provides technical support for deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales, service, IT and Cybersecurity, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical and business decision-makers. Solution Architect (Digital Solution)
- Works on deals assigned to the sales team
- Scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Works on connectivity architecture for IT and OT solution based on IT and Cybersecurity compliance according to customer IT team
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support (including with regional & global product team), and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Acts like a consultant in guiding the business groups by helping them understand the SaaS/platform integration ( Data Ingestion) and data modeling needs (as applicable)
- Support RFI/RFP’s by creating written Business Requirements Document (BRD) that conforms to product solution delivery standards, that encompass regulatory, business, user, functional and non-functional requirements as appropriate
- Accurately defines dependencies, constraints, assumptions and risks
How you will do it
- Understanding of OT and IT technology and Cybersecurity principles
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors
Qualifications What we look for
- At least 5 – 8 years of Technical Pre-Sales Digital Solutions experience which includes software/Platform ( SaaS) based Bids experience
- Candidate should have working experience with international clients (America, Singapore, Australia etc.)
- Experiences with cloud-based projects like Microsoft, AWS and Google will be an added advantage.
- Domain or Working knowledge on Smart Built environment (Building) will be an added advantage