Are you passionate about working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, exciting, and highly collaborative environment passionate about delivering class-defining engineering innovations worldwide? Are you highly motivated and striving to make an impact? We invite you to learn more about the Technology Services Commercial team in ASPAC and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies! Our products touch the lives of millions of patients every year and you can be part of a growing organization that is passionate about providing exciting opportunities for employees to grow their knowledge, skills, and experiences to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our investment in people, technology and innovation make us one of the best places to work, within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
We are currently seeking a Digital Platform Architect to join our team. This position is a hands-on technical leadership role responsible for engineering digital healthcare solutions. We collaborate to develop, craft and deliver high-quality business applications with Agile development rooted in Lean principles. It is an inclusive, and creative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement. You will be partnering with all our business sectors enabling the future of healthcare in the digital world.
- Work closely with wider architecture teams within J&J technology to suggest/sponsor candidate reference architecture and reference implementations
- Perform architecture review and analysis at the context, container, component and code level, across the full stack.
- Design architecture and systems utilizing an API-first and mobile-first approach
- Develop proof-of-concept code that can be utilized as a reference by software development teams
- In partnership with full-stack engineering teams, establish, maintain, and mentor teams on methodologies for building and operating highly scalable & reliable services
- Contribute to the team as a full-stack senior developer where required with the goal of mentoring and uplifting the team's capabilities
- Coach, mentor and teach J&J developers modern development and service delivery techniques
- Partner the Regional Service Owner for Digital to ensure that full-stack technical capabilities within the digital team is future ready, while being able to accommodate demands of today.
- Tertiary education in the fields related to Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Over 8 years of hands-on full-stack software development & delivery experience (with at least 2 years in a technical leadership position in a product-led organisation)
- Solid understanding in applying Integration design patterns & best practices.
- Experience in crafting and implementing API-based solutions using Cloud native platforms, for solutions that need to operate at scale (at least >350k users per day)
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development principles and values with at least 5 years experience working in a multi-functional team
- Up-to-date understanding of modern software development & service delivery techniques (E.g. Software craftmanship, BDD, TDD, Clean Code & etc).
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment, and has worked in teams that has the ability to deploy to a production-like environment multiple times per day
- Strong English communication skills (verbal & written) is required
- Ability to interact, influence, and lead across organisational hierarchies
- Experienced in working with diverse teams that are composed of team members from different backgrounds
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and teaching other technology professionals
- A successful candidate value collaboration and will have a high level of self-awareness, resourcefulness, and resilience.