Our customers, clients and communities matter to us at JPMC, and we recognize that in order to deliver a first class service, it's our people that do this, without exception, in a first class way.
There's never been a more exciting time to work in Technology; and with our investment in Digital and Cloud native technologies, at JMPC we want to give talented people like you, an opportunity to work with us at the leading edge.
The teams we build are as diverse and culture rich as the communities we serve and we consider that to be a foundation stone for our thriving working environment.
We're really excited to be expanding our Production Management team in Singapore, and we're looking for hands on full stack 'minded' engineers from all technical disciplines who are commercial, intellectually curious, customer obsessed, and love solving complex problems. In return we'll help you expand your skills as you'll be working as part of a Global team, supporting an innovative cloud based technology platform for the firm.
As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Working alongside our team of technologists from around the world, you will become a member of our expanding Global Production Management function supporting dedicated lines of business for the firm.
It is our passion to collaborate with our colleagues who are developing our technology platforms to deliver legendary service in a secure, value-adding, scalable and resilient way. This means with your deep knowledge of product design, development, coding, analytics, cyber security and chaos engineering, we'll bring out the best in you to help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
In practical terms, this means supporting the platform on a day to day basis at an infrastructure, application and customer journey level.
We do this proactively through regular failure mode analysis and chaos testing, supporting change development and delivery through the CI/CD pipeline and reactively through eyes on glass, incident and problem management whilst constantly looking for opportunities to drive forward automation and improvements.
We also Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating customer impacting incidents quickly. Production Management establishes strong command and control of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a technology environment
- Proven ability to lead with influence, work calmly under pressure, and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm, to deliver for our customers and clients
- Proven experience of working with ITIL disciplines, (Event, Incident, Problem, Change & CSI) ideally in Financial Services context.
- Incident management experience
- Experience conducting root cause analysis, documenting findings, and designing plans to rectify production issues
- Possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
- Able to work a 12 hour shift pattern as determined by the hiring manager (work schedule will include a weekend).
- Working knowledge and experience with cloud-based technologies and solutions including but not limited to; AWS, GCP and Azure, with specific experience in the following AWS-based technologies:
- Route 53
- AWS Networking and Routing
- Amazon KMS
- Exposure to modern database technologies including CockroachDB is desirable.
- Working knowledge of cloud-native monitoring platforms including:
Experience and knowledge of any of the following would be an advantage:
- Financial Services products, services and the digital and mobile technologies used to deliver them.
- Working in an SRE construct
- Agile and DevOps principles
- Service Level and Vendor Management
- Highly available, high scalable application/service/database support
- Architecture, design and business processes
- Application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Service Management tools such as ServiceNow and related processes
- Distributed Tracing, particularly the 'OpenTracing' standards and associated technology stack (Jaeger etc.)
- Financial control and budget management
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.