As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Wealth Management business has been on a Digital transformation journey, as we look to provide our clients with a suite of self-service capabilities allowing them to transact with us in a manner and channel of their choice, and thereby remove friction from the various touchpoints. The Digital Technology team is partnering with our business to aggressively expand our digital offerings over both Web and Mobile by designing, building and rolling out world-class digital solutions. We are a global technology team that executes in a highly agile manner and also embraces cutting-edge technologies and innovations.
The Digital Technology team in APAC is seeking a full stack developer to join us on this journey. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. Also, if you have a passion for bleeding edge technology and a drive for excellence in delivery, you will feel right at home in this organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong Java Development skills with 6+ years of experience in solving business problems having exposure Java tech stack - Java 8 or higher, Spring Boot, Junit, Mockito
- Experience with one or more database technologies –SQL Server, Sybase.
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Some exposure to Cloud (AWS / Cloud Foundry) and Kafka would be needed to succeed in the role
- Experience in Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and proactive approach with a good team ethic
- Bachelor degree
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
About The Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Our team of agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience