This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or above
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience in frontend development framework
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest, Cypress)
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps tool chain, and a test-driven approach to agile delivery is expected.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.