As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Our Singapore office is currently looking for creative and dynamic professionals to work in its Oversight & Control Technology area as part of a global team of professionals located around the world (Singapore and Hong Kong, India, Europe and the U.S.).
We are looking for a highly talented individual to contribute on the development of large scale applications that are developed and delivered for global consumption. The applications will combine leading edge technologies to provide our business users with the best tools to perform their jobs.
This challenging role will involve development, design and implementation of state of the controls platform for wealth management. The controls platform consolidates thematic controls and alerts of front office activities and electronic communications on a single workflow platform. The new hire will design and implement the control app and workflow with a modern UX leveraging ReactJS and micro services architecture. It will use REST full services using spring boot for integration which also involves automatic alerts generation for electronic commutations determined by business rules and logic which is important to protect the firm.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong development skills in Java (Core Java, J2EE, spring framework and Hibernate) is a must.
- Strong knowledge in Node-JS environment (with Reacts/Angular JS, CSS and HTML5) is must.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in applications development is a must
- Practical experience of the agile methodology (e.g. scrum, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery)
- Experience of working in a large global development teams (using agile techniques and Object Oriented development and scripting languages is preferred).
- Micro service design patterns and exposure to Cloud based application development. Exposure to AWS and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be an added advantage.
- Strong experience on service oriented architecture using Rest. Knowledge on micro services architecture has added advantage.
- Experience on testing automation tool like Selenium/Cucumber and unit testing frameworks like Junit/Mockito frameworks.
- Work effectively with the business, the developers located in various locations globally to successfully design, build and implement the system(s) on time