The Digital and Data Transformation team within the Private Bank seek a self-motivated Product Manager who demonstrates clear strategic vision and a strong commitment to platform transformation and modernization. As Singapore Product Lead, you will be responsible for coming up with effective solutions to problems that are valuable (our clients choose to use them), viable (the solution works for the business), usable (clients can figure out how to use it) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement them).
You must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with senior management, control partners, fellow product/project managers, Designers and Technologists to ultimately shape our digital product strategy and ensure we are constantly improving and enriching the client experience.
It’s an exciting time to be transforming our business and you will be one of the key leaders in driving strategic digital change, helping to accelerate the business growth and achieve efficiency goals globally.
· Oversee regional product managers and lead key digital initiatives, seeking to reimagine the client experience, deepening client engagement with our digital platform and driving operational efficiency.
· Work with a global team strategizing and implementing solutions across EMEA, Asia and LATAM.
· Participate and act as an internal advocate of data insights and analytics to guide the business’ strategic priorities and decision making.
· Partner closely with global stakeholders to execute the roadmap and drive product initiatives, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints.
· Integrate customer feedback, data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
· Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, setting and continuously managing expectations through effective written and oral communication
· Manage and prioritize the feature backlog, with a pragmatic and astute mindset towards benefits and tradeoffs
· Drive planning, execution and Go To Market strategies for new releases
· Build and present end-to-end executive product updates inclusive of production metrics, new feature delivery planning and financial forecasting
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least eight years of relevant product management experience required, with proven track record of delivery
- Must demonstrate exemplary ownership and hold themselves to a high professional and personal standard
- Must be a strong problem solver and effective communicator, with a partnership mindset and an underlying interest in digital solutions.
- Ability to define and execute product roadmap and business models
- Ability to prioritize projects and efforts considering many variables including business and client needs, competitive and industry trends, resource and funding availability, and internal trade-offs
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams at all levels for effective execution in an agile manner
- Ability to manage tight delivery timelines and execute under pressure
- Demonstrates degree of self-motivation suitable for a “start-up” team, superior work ethic and adaptability to push beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
· Product Manager background in digital notifications/alerts, authentications engines and communication e-channels preferred.
· Strong knowledge and experience of digital client trends, especially in the Wealth Management sector.
· Thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working across digital groups and time zones.
· Advanced degree and technical background preferred
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
The Digital team is dedicated to creating innovative, industry-leading products and experiences that help customers access, share and control their financial data so they can make smart decisions with their money. Teams enable innovation while adhering to the firm’s data sharing principles of security, customer control and convenience, and privacy.