As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Understand business requirements, translate them in to small features and build them.
- Manage day to day issues reported, working closely with end users, operate staffs and infrastructure team to resolve application issues.
- Drive the project progress for the deliverables. In our small agile team, developers talk directly to operational users and other BAs for requirements.
- Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and high performance.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of development experience.
- Expertise in Core Java, TDD, BDD, spring framework, Messaging, SQL, Unix shell scripts.
- Communicates openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience.
- “Can do” attitude, ability to identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
- Willng to challenge the status quo.
- Knowledge of settlement process or SWIFT is a plus.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.