As a Full Stack Developer of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of Software Development experience
- Knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
- Core Java Fundamentals, Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot, REST Web Services and testing frameworks such as Junit, Cucumber, etc
- Microservices and Cloud, containers with Kubernetes orchestration
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Experience with SCM and CI tools such Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven
- Understanding of architecture and design principles
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- BPM and Workflow Engines experience is a plus
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.