- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of Software Engineering experience
- Significant experience working as a hands-on Java Software Engineering Lead
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Can lead Agile feature teams
- Working closely with analysts, testers and key business partners for effective delivery and testing
- Providing guidance to feature teams while breaking down complex stories into well understood and achievable tasks
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications to satisfy requirements
- Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to lead a global team and interact with business users and senior management
- Proficiency in JAVA/J2EE, frameworks, database and ETL tools
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.