The Regulatory Reporting team is building a state of the art cloud-native platform that aims to streamline global regulatory reporting requirements and handle massive data volumes for the firm. As an accomplished Senior Java Developer, you play a key role in designing and building Banking Regulatory Platform. You will get the opportunity to work in a global cross-functional team consisting of developers, operations, site reliability engineering, delivery managers and data analysts. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You will work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Our key technology stack consists of Java/J2EE, Cloud, & Oracle.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE, RDBMS or full stack development
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Good to have - Some experience in one or more areas - ETL/BI tools or Big data or API/
- Prior experience working as a Full Stack or backend developer on Enterprise Application
- Knowledge in any cloud technology
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Banking experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Proactive self-starter who able to take initiative and roll up sleeves to get things done.
About The Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Desired Skills and Experience
MASSIVE, Oracle, Big Data, Experimentation, Business Analysis, Compliance, Reliability Engineering, Infrastructure Architecture, market knowledge, Banking, Capital, Java, Systems Engineering, Audit, Financial Services