The Regulatory Reporting team is building a state of the art cloud-native platform that aims to streamline global regulatory reporting requirements and handle massive data volumes for the firm. As an accomplished Senior Java Developer, you play a key role in designing and building Banking Regulatory Platform. You will get the opportunity to work in a global cross-functional team consisting of developers, operations, site reliability engineering, delivery managers and data analysts. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You will work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Our key technology stack consists of Java/J2EE, Cloud, & Oracle.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE, RDBMS or full stack development
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Good to have - Some experience in one or more areas - ETL/BI tools or Big data or API/
- Prior experience working as a Full Stack or backend developer on Enterprise Application
- Knowledge in any cloud technology
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Banking experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Proactive self-starter who able to take initiative and roll up sleeves to get things done.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.