As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
In this role, you will participate in the analysis of the Fixed Income International Settlement Clearance Operations application functionalities for the business and strategic migration, building on reusable modules and utilities for future integrations/migrations, support application functionality developments and enhancements. You will be providing Level 3 support in Asia and Europe time zones to ensure smooth BAU function for the Fixed Income International Settlement Clearance Operations application. You will also proactively look to develop, implement best practices for the team.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 8 or more years of relevant software engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Experience with AS400, RPGLE, SQLRPGLE, RPG, SQLRPG, CLP, CLLE, Query/400, DB2/400 is required
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Fixed Income Settlement and Clearing with basic Accounting Knowledge
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.