Come join a creative team of Data Engineers, as part of Engineering & Architecture in Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB).
We work on data modelling, lineage and transporting data at scale on cloud technologies. We are at the forefront of defining and driving adoption of the latest technology and best practices throughout the CIB.
- Candidate will be working on cutting-edge projects in data modelling, lineage, data transport, DSL design domains.
- You will lead and/or collaborate as part of a global and diverse team, with clients across the globe.
- You will communicate with users, developers and DevOps teams to gather requirements, design, implement and support our platform.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer or equivalent. Master degree is preferred
- (Java) 10+ years hands-on software development experience in an Object-Oriented programming language (such as Python, Java, C++)
- (Scala) 10+ years hands-on software development experience with proficiency in Scala.
- (Java/ Scala) Hand-on experience with Spring boot, Spring cloud, Hibernate
- Experience with Source Code Control Systems such as Git, bitbucket, svn, etc
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Passion for building an innovative culture
- Curiosity, creativity, resourcefulness and a collaborative spirit
- Interest in problems related to the financial services domain (specific past experience in the domain is not required).
- Ability to work in large, collaborative, global teams
- Working proficiency in any IDE
- Experience with micro services based architecture
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Proficiency with relational DBs, SQL, RDS.
- (Java/ Scala) Experience with development and build tools (or similar): Intellij/Eclipse, Maven, Gradle, Sprint Boot, MVC, Spring Cloud
- Experience with Kafka
- Proficiency with Java / Scala
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.