The candidate should have a passion to tackle complex problems and help develop innovative solutions, attain a self-motivated pro-active attitude, inquisitiveness and eagerness to learn, demonstrate ownership with the drive to troubleshoot issues methodically and deliver under pressure. A successful candidate will have experience working within an agile software development lifecycle, collaborating with the team, partnering effectively and executing on cross-dependencies across the organization with technology leads, architects, production management, business analysts and quality assurance groups.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Strong experience in Core Java (Java 8+), Object Oriented, Spring, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Unit Testing & Integration Testing
- Proficient in RDBMS (Oracle), SQL, and Unix Scripts
- Experience in architecting and building secure, highly available, resilient, scalable systems leveraging clustering and load balancing of web / app servers and messaging systems (Kafka / MQ Series)
- Knowledge of Reactive programming (Spring Flux)
- Understanding of Agile methodology and leveraging SDLC tools to improve development and testing efficiency (JIRA, Jenkins, GIT, JUnit, Selenium, Lint)
- Knowledge of container based development, orchestration, micro services frameworks and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Swagger)
- Experience using NoSQL (Cassandra, Elastic Search)
- Experience in streaming / aggregation frameworks (Storm, Spark)
- Banking and payments domain background
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.