- BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 6 years of UI/UX experience is must.
- Provide technical expertise in UI/UX - Angular throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
- Exposure to Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, Spring Boot
- Must have Good Experience as Strong Angular developer with very good understanding of framework architecture, Angular Modules, Components, Reactive Forms and Best Practices.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: database, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Development practices such test driven development. Well versed with API Swagger
- Complete understanding of Source code branching with Bit Bucket, CI/CD Release Pipeline with Jenkins & Deployment too
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.