As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
As a UI/UX Development professional, your knowledge in system design, application development, and testing will help your team deliver high-quality products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Provide technical expertise in UI/UX - Angular throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
- Minimum of 6 years of UI/UX experience is must.
- Exposure to Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, Spring Boot
- Must have Good Experience as Strong Angular developer with very good understanding of framework architecture, Angular Modules, Components, Reactive Forms and Best Practices.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Development practices such test driven development. Well versed with API Swagger
- Complete understanding of Source code branching with Bit Bucket, CI/CD Release Pipeline with Jenkins & Deployment tool.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.