As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
As a UI/UX Development professional, your knowledge in system design, application development, and testing will help your team deliver high-quality products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Provide technical expertise in UI/UX - Angular throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
- Minimum of 6 years of UI/UX experience is must.
- Exposure to Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, Spring Boot
- Must have Good Experience as Strong Angular developer with very good understanding of framework architecture, Angular Modules, Components, Reactive Forms and Best Practices.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Development practices such test driven development. Well versed with API Swagger
- Complete understanding of Source code branching with Bit Bucket, CI/CD Release Pipeline with Jenkins & Deployment tool.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.