As part of Keyrus’ solution delivery, we are also in a position to recruit and place technical consultants to complement on existing client projects with their expertise. As such, we seek innovative and agile people to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
The team in Singapore is currently looking for a Data Scientist Consultant, in order to support our client activities.
We are looking for a strong data scientist with at least a few years of experience industrializing data science projects. Preferably someone with a solid optimization/mathematics background who has worked in any of operations research, energy forecasts, formulations & pricing use cases. Fluency in python is a must and experience in dataiku is good to have
- Translate business needs in Analytics requirements & insights
- Locate the data sources (internal/external) to generate relevant models. Gather, transform & clean the necessary data
- Use techniques such as NLP/text analytics, optimization methods and shallow & deep machine learning models
- Support data analysts in industrializing their advanced analytics projects
- Work on use cases related to operations research, energy forecasts, formulations & pricing
Qualifications and Profile
The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience in the Data Analytics area and should be ready to work on the whole delivery lifecycle of IT projects:
- Solid optimization/mathematics background who has worked in any of operations research, energy forecasts, formulations & pricing use cases.
- Understand the needs with the different stakeholders
- See how these ones can be translated into a data analytics project
- Check the relevant data sources with the data owners
- Implement a design of solution using open source tools
- Present the results to the stakeholders
- If the test is successful, write the corresponding documentation.
- Liaise with Production Team to industrialize the analytical solution (control / visualization / report)