We are seeking a driven software engineer to join our team in the Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence (IA COE). The IA COE enables market-makers across industries such as 5G/6G cellular, autonomous & electrified vehicles (AV/EV), IoT and quantum engineering to achieve breakthroughs through digital transformation. At the heart of this digital transformation is our portfolio of intelligent automation solutions to help customers automate their workflows and their end-to-end systems.
This individual would engineer advanced automation and AI software solutions leveraging a wealth of Keysight enabling automation technologies across Keysight and newly acquired Eggplant. The purpose being to accelerate customer workflows and outcomes through intelligent automation that holistically combines physical, communication and user experience. As such, you must be a proven software engineer with a track record of delivering successful products to market.
- Reduce broad concepts, business strategies into structured projects
- Lead the design/ delivery of new product/ process/ service technology advancements as a key technical contributor
- Design and develop system-level integrations, interfaces, and requirements for our IA software
- Solve complex, high impact design/ development problems
- Collaborate with a broad network of Keysight industry solution planners/architects/R&D as well as Eggplant technologies solution architects/R&D to bring together a holistic automation solution
- Use nimble development and deployment processes (Agile, Scum, etc..) that are ideally suited to address an ambiguous or unknown set of requirements
- Work in a complex, rapidly-changing environment often with conflicting demands
- Effectively communicate and interact across functional teams and organizations in verbal, written and interactive methods.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- 5+ years of software design and development experience
- Proven track record to do what it takes to deliver our products to customers on schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Basic understanding of the test and measurement products and markets from design workflow to production test automation and the complex integration between hardware and software development of our electronics customer’s products.
- Experience with distributed systems architecture, experience moving from monoliths to microservices
- RESTful and gRPC API design
- Experience designing with microservices
- Scalable and highly available SW design experience
- Deployment understanding with Docker, Kubernetes, clustering and related containerization technologies and cloud application experience
- Understanding of Jenkins CI/CD development flows