Your primary responsibility will be involved in data analytics and modelling activities. You will be designing, building and enhancing our Learning Analytics products. You will also be engaging different stakeholders to construct the data product system to enhance understanding of students' learning. This will include development of the data pipelines, underlying analytics functional data visualizations and analytics dashboards. You will work closely with the engineering and design team to help bring the product to life and drive continuous improvements in fundamental product features. You may get involved with projects in other departments if interests, skill sets, and business needs align.
We hope you’re excited about the position! To make the most of the role, you would have to be:
- A graduate holding a BSc or BEng. Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Business Analytics or Computer Science are preferred.
- Strong logical thinking and data analytics ability.
- Detail-oriented and capable of interpreting, organizing and visualizing collected data
- Resourceful in achieving goals set
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude but of course we are here to support you too
- A clear communicator who is able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as unafraid to voice opinions and ideas during team discussions. We want to hear from you!
- Good communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders
- Keen eye for style and design; Familiar with user interface design
- Experience in modern analytics software
(Prior experience in the education sector will be a plus!)
If the above description sounds somewhat like you, we strongly encourage you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We look forward to learning more about you!