In a fast-growing industry like ours, we can’t afford to stand still. At Technology & Engineering, we constantly test and improve our products to create the best experience in the travel and leisure industry. The team hires curious and analytical people who are always willing to push boundaries and have real impact.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with business teams to understand their analytical needs, and translate them into data requirements with clearly defined data metrics and definitions
- Work with the R&D team to understand and document data from a variety of systems
- Design and develop ETL processes to ingest data into data warehouse, and transform data into data models suitable for business intelligence and analytics needs
- Develops and manages data dictionaries and documentation of data reporting standards
- Build dashboards and reports to visualize and interpret business data in supporting business decision making
- Collaborate effectively on team projects and work autonomously on individual work as appropriate
What you’ll need
- BS/MS or higher degree in mathematics, computer science or other technical/quantitative discipline
- Proficient with database management and analytic tools and languages supporting data analysis and reporting - SQL, Python, R, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex data findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing