At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their face, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who aim high, stay curious and drive the change we want to see. Together, we work tirelessly to make the world a more joyful place. Up for the challenge? Join us today!
What you will do
- Work closely with product and business teams to understand product and business requirements, design and develop applications and services to fulfil business needs
- Responsible for solution design, application development, testing, code review, and other development activities or tasks
- Design high performance large scale system architecture, and promote industry best practices, with stability, scalability, performance, and security in mind
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver high quality products and projects, and collaborate with multiple teams across the organization
- Be the tech champion in the team, and cultivate an engineering culture
What you will need
- Bachelor degree or above in computing or other relevant engineering disciplines
- More than 5 years working experience in backend development with team leading experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills in English. Mandarin is a plus for liaison with regional stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in large scale microservice architecture
- Familiarity with well known technologies and cloud platforms such as Redis, Kafka, AWS/Google Cloud, etc
- Solid background in at least one key programming language such as Go or Java, with exposure to other languages
- Strong sense of ownership, with a can-do spirit
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.