We are constantly on the lookout to recruit the best and the brightest - from engineering to sales to account management to operations and HR.
Knorex offers you many different opportunities to scale your ambition and creativity far and beyond. We embrace a dynamic and pragmatic way of doing things, setting ourselves up for long term achievement yet relentlessly focused on delivering the short term goals. If you love the joy of building stuffs and seeing them grow, growing yourself and others in the process, and challenging yourself to do stuffs that you once thought impossible, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What Knorex Offers
- You will have the advance to influence and drive the changes, at Knorex we welcome good ideas and accept any possibility to make our company great.
- We offer great learning opportunities, you will have exposure in cutting edge performance marketing and advertising technology.
- Ample opportunities to grow while the company is fast growing and expanding.
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of a different nature.
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve.
- Career growth and personal development scheme.
- We offer competitive salary package that is above the market rate, such as W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing.
- Quarterly variable bonus.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Infant, childcare leave.
- Work from home benefit
- Quarterly Recognition program and Long service reward
- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and optimization problems.
- Build high accuracy machine learning models that can learn and optimize performance from vast amount of data.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Work with other members to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis, machine learning and data-modeling.
- Experience in predictive modeling and analysis.
- Practical experience with machine learning toolkits and frameworks
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
- Work productively even under pressure;
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.