We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible to participate in the development and deployment of data and analytics solutions to both our internal and external stakeholders. This is the perfect opportunity to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that works on real-world business problems with a wide range of clients across multiple industries.
The role involves:
- Building robust batch and streaming data pipelines for production-grade data products/platforms
- Creating web services or APIs to connect and integrate analytical stacks to application layers
- Building and maintaining both cloud and on-premise data infrastructure
- Collaborating with other stakeholders – audit innovation solution designers/architects, central team
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or similar IT related courses or Exceptional candidates with Diploma / Specialist Diploma in Informatics
- 2 – 4 years of experience in ETL, data pipeline building, and data warehousing, able to demonstrate and elaborate on past use cases/projects in CV
- Experience in extracting and working with data from ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle.
- Exposure to Database technologies such as Microsoft SQL/PostgreSQL and experience with platforms (Azure/AWS) will be an advantage
- Advanced understanding of database principles, security, and administration
- Familiar with SQL, dimensional modelling, data warehousing, and data integration
- Familiar with system architecture design and analysis
- Fluency in more than one language, including Python
- Ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly
- Have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities that may be outside the scope of your current skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity and passion for technology
- Strong co-ordination and time management skills to handle complex projects and meet project due dates
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.