We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible to participate in the development and deployment of data and analytics solutions to both our internal and external stakeholders. This is the perfect opportunity to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that works on real-world business problems with a wide range of clients across multiple industries.
The role involves:
- Working with stakeholders to advance the client understanding of Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Translating advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations
- Performing exploratory data analysis, generating, and testing working hypotheses to uncover interesting trends and relationships
- Analysing and modelling structured data and implementing algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods from statistics, machine learning, data mining, econometric and operations research
- Collaborating with other stakeholders – audit innovation solution designers/architects, central team
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or similar IT related courses. Business related Minors will be an advantage.
- 1 – 2 years of prior experience working on business-driven analytics projects, able to demonstrate and elaborate on past use cases/projects
- Proven ability to analyse business issues with data driven solutions
- Familiar with scripting and building models with VBA/SQL
- Fluency in Python; Proficiency in AI related frameworks (Spacy/Scikit-Learn); Ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly and experience with platforms (Azure/AWS) will be an advantage
- Have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities that may be outside the scope of your current skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity and passion for technology
- Strong co-ordination and time management skills to handle complex projects and meet project due dates
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.