The Technology Solutions & Innovation (TSI) team within KPMG IT Services is dedicated to creating and delivering value to our business by leveraging on IT technology. The team is responsible for delivering customer-focused solutions and high-quality IT services internally to enable our business.
In this position, you will deliver on the full stack of software development with your expertise in a variety of skills, across the layers of system architecture. As a member of the agile/project team, you will collaborate with stakeholders (Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Technical Leads, IT Business Analysts, off-shore developers) to visualize, design, and implement native, web, or mobile systems. with a good understanding of all layer compositions and technology choices.
The role involves:
• Work with primarily Microsoft technologies
• Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
• Collaborate with UI/UX designers to produce visually appealing screens
• Maintain, enhance, and upgrade systems
• Create and update system and process documentation
• Oversee and coordinate work performed by off-shore developers
• Understand and adhere to policies and compliance requirements
• Provide ad-hoc support to various programmes and initiatives (e.g. internal audit, system checks)
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Degree in Business or IT preferred.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experiences in a full-stack developer role
• Competent understanding of various development frameworks and third-party libraries
• Basic knowledge of UI/UX and prototype designing
• Strong use of MS SQL, MS Power Platform, and MS Azure technologies
• Understanding and some working experience with Cloud, AI Automation, Big Data technologies would be advantageous
• Effective documentation and self-management abilities to handle multiple projects at the same time
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At KPMG in Singapore we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, gender identity or expression, colour, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other non-merit factors. We celebrate the different talents that our people bring and support every staff member in their journey to achieve personal and professional growth. One of the ways we do this is through Take Charge: Flexi-work, our flexible working framework which enables agile and innovative teams to help deliver our business goals.