The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and designing software for advanced semiconductor equipment. They will also be involved in the analyses of software requirements, design specifications, implementation and unit testing.
- Software design and development for advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Software requirement analysis, design specifications, implementation and unit testing.
- Diagnose and analyze software defect, formulate effective resolution.
- Continuously improve new platforms, infrastructure and architecture development.
- Collaborate closely with cross engineering functions and multi geographical sites teams to achieve system level performance meeting product requirement specification.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Master/Bachelor in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Min 3 years of experience in large-scale software development projects.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming languages.
- Good knowledge in Real Time Control and Object Oriented Software Design Methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Positive attitude, effective communication, excellent team player and leadership quality.