The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and designing software for advanced semiconductor equipment. They will also be involved in the analyses of software requirements, design specifications, implementation and unit testing.
- Software design and development for advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Software requirement analysis, design specifications, implementation and unit testing.
- Diagnose and analyze software defect, formulate effective resolution.
- Continuously improve new platforms, infrastructure and architecture development.
- Collaborate closely with cross engineering functions and multi geographical sites teams to achieve system level performance meeting product requirement specification.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Master/Bachelor in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Software project development experiences (academic or industry)
- Hands on competency in programming, proficiency in C++ will be added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Design, Real Time Computing and Database
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Positive attitude, effective communication and excellent team player.