We believe that ZilLearn will be the world’s foremost technology for learning and helps solve the fundamental global problem of scalability, accessibility and adaptability. To that end, it will leverage the latest technology innovations to build out an ecosystem of internal and external capabilities that would serve the needs of different user types. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a rare opportunity to play a key role in a global technology start-up. You will make all executive decisions with regards to the technological interests of ZilLearn. You are also responsible for outlining the company's technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company's business needs.
You will be expected to perform unique roles such as:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Suitable Candidates will be offered Share Options over and above the renumeration package.
- Develop technology roadmap of platform and ensure alignment with business goals
- Develop high performance culture in technical development with strong governance and policies
- Understand current technology landscape and develop deep relationships with vendors
- Discover and implement new technologies to yield competitive advantage
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Ensure build quality and ensure compliance for data protection and network security
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to make necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Spearhead technological innovation to increase market reach and improve technology platform
- Communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure technologies are used appropriately
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline; Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Min 10 years of CTO or related experience
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions on growing teams
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organisational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Start-up experience is an added advantage
Desired Skills and Experience
Technological Innovation, Leadership, Innovation, platform, designed, Teaching, quick learning, System Design, Adaptability, System Architecture, Technology, Management