As a data scientist, you will be working on research and development to solve multilingual problems driven by Lazada business using machine learning techniques, especially in Bahasa language. You will be:
- Responsible for developing the algorithms to impact various business functions in e-commerce domain, including but not limited to product profiling, category and property system, customer reviews, address parsing, etc.
- Following the state-of-the-art research work and the integrated applications on natural language processing, deep learning, multilingual transfer learning, knowledge graph, named entity recognition, sentimental analysis and so on.
- Continuously improving algorithms to adapt to evolving business requirements, and ensuring high efficiency, scalability as well as good coding styles.
- At least two years relevant working experience;
- Masters or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, operations research, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent fields;
- Solid theoretical foundations and industry experiences in one or more of the following fields: machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, personalized search & recommendation, user/seller behavior modeling, knowledge graph and representation, large scale data analysis/platforms;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experiences with machine learning algorithms, such as deep neural networks, Transformer, language model, gradient boosting, reinforcement learning etc.;
- Experiences in deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.;
- Solid programming skills in SQL, Java, Python and Scala;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good team player, proactive and innovative.
- Fluency in Bahasa is a must.