Lazada’s Security, Risk, and Enterprise Intelligence (SREI) team make up one of the strongest eCommerce security teams in the industry, with capabilities that span cybersecurity, anti-fraud, safety, data science, intellectual property, digital content operations, and risk management.
• Working with our mobile security engineer to come up with policy and Machine learning solutions to identify and prevent various fraudulent activities
• Analyze massive user behavioral data to mine abnormal behavior patterns and work with business stakeholders on identifying fraud trends
• Perform in-depth research into network flow to find out the fraud flow
• Build data pipeline to enable scalable and real-time fraud detection
• Deploy the model in production and continuously monitor/update model performance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and related field.
• 5 years experience with investigations, risk, fraud, trust & safety, cybersecurity or other related fields, or other comparable experience that demonstrates investigative acuity
• Analytical experience in making assessments and solving problems using data, as well as providing practical insights.
• Knowledge of statistical analysis and tools.
• Knowledge of mobile security and method of fraud
• Excitement about working in an unstructured environment full of ambiguity and constant change, and willingness to independently problem-solve in it.
• Singaporeans preferred