- LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data, and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
- As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will be faced with the challenge of presenting this data in the most useful, timely, and actionable manner. You will work on user-facing, high-traffic applications used by teams at both small and large organisations. You'll work in an engineering-focused office with other bright individuals from all over the world, at a startup that has left its early stages and is now growing into an established player.
- The Stack
- At least 3 years of industry experience using one of the modern web frameworks (e. g. Vue.js, React, Angular)
- Experience working directly with product managers and designers and guiding the decision-making process with your technical expertise.
- Be a role model and a point of reference for the team. Earn respect through consistent good judgement and humility.
- You have an eye for design. Although this is not a design role, you understand great design isn't just aesthetics but takes into account both user and developer experiences.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Nice To Have’s
- Startup experience, particularly VC funded
- Experience with GraphQL
- Professional experience with Vue.js
- Backend development experience
- Knowledge of UX design principles and experience in professional usability testing
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.