Lendlease Digital - a new business unit of Lendlease Group, a global leader in the property and construction industry - is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to help us scale our products and lead our Podium Platform and Products team. We just opened $40 million Singapore Product Development Center to drive product leadership and deliver full-featured innovative technology products across property lifecycle. Join us as we help define and realise Autonomous Buildings of the future.
We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our new Singapore Product Development team. You'll be working with a team of experienced developers and will help us scale our product capabilities in close collaboration with colleagues from Product Development Centers in Sydney, Australia and Silicon Valley. You will work closely with the Product Leadership team to build technology structures and processes.
You can expect to:
- Write, test, document and deploy Java, Node.js, and React code.
- Create, review and optimize relational database operations in our applications.
- Design, create, and deliver new system solutions by collaborating with other teams
- Write code that will perform efficiently and accurately in an asynchronous architecture.
- Design and update RESTful APIs and their documentations.
- Bring a careful and creative hand to legacy code, and to our brand-new applications.
- Work on internal web tools that are crucial to our Operations Team.
- Collaborate with our world-class design & engineering teams to create the best UX we can offer.
- Apply your skills to our tech stack, including Java, React, Redux, Node.js, Postgres, MSSQL
- Our infrastructure consists mostly of Google Cloud with applications running in Docker.
- You've guided at least three unique digital products through various phases of growth and inflection at different companies.
- You are a senior full-stack engineer and strive to have a large impact on your team and the company through your product contributions.
- You're motivated by a ground-level opportunity to join a growing team early and accelerate your career.
- You have a willingness to learn, teach and step outside of your comfort zone.
- Deep competence in Java, React, and Node.js
- Experience in one other programming paradigm - the Python, GO or a distributed systems language.
- Competence in asynchronous communication solutions such as RabbitMQ, Kafka etc
- An interest in finding tangible solutions to Supply Chain problems that help drive positive customer experiences.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with testing libraries like Jest, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with Docker
- An overall understanding of popular frontend and backend languages, their associated frameworks and their upsides/downsides.
- Can mentor and coach other developers to skill up in their craft.
- Is familiar with cloud providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- An impressive portfolio / Github handle to demonstrate skillsets.
Lendlease Digital culture is built on collaboration, trust, positive energy, continuous learning and innovation. There is tons of room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry-and have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us know-and join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!