The ideal candidate will be driving the development of our latest digital trade and financing products. He/She will report locally to Lead/Principal Developer in Linklogis International office.
Innovation is at the blood of Linklogis. We advocate creativity and are keen to adopt novel technology. Below are some examples of the ongoing projects that you’ll be hired for:
- A blockchain-backed financing solution that advocates financial inclusion
- Trade digitalisation platform and protocols (e-Letter of Credit, e-Invoicing, e-Bills)
- AI-backed trade tools
- Contributing as an individual developer
- Setting up the front-end infrastructure of new products and of course, enhancing existing ones
- Adopting modular approach in your development
- Meeting business timeline, managing your pipeline
You should apply if you:
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in front-end and back-end development respectively (depending on the role you applied for)
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in quantitate field (Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Have experience in full software development lifecycle
- Have experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Are familiar with BI, visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, eChart and alike)
- Ability to work independently and have a creative mindset
- Able to quickly and effectively read code
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Machine learning process and blockchain experience is a plus
About Linklogis Singapore Pte Ltd
Linklogis (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is a part of Linklogis Inc. (SEHK: 9959), which redefines and transforms supply chain finance through technology and innovation. Linklogis leverages advanced technologies such as ABCD (AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Big Data) to optimize payment cycle, digitalize workflow and enhance transparency and connectivity in the supply chain finance ecosystem.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Linklogis, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Linklogis is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Linklogis does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Linklogis employees or any other organization location. Linklogis is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.