Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python.
- Experience in application security, cryptography, device security and systems security.
- Experience in analyzing the security of systems (penetration testing, Web Application security testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modeling, etc).
- Experience with PKI: Certificate Practices Statements, WebTrust, Certificate Transparency, and associated standards.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Execute red team exercises against Google Payments, drive our vulnerability reporting rewards program, and hire external pen-testers to discover Payments' vulnerabilities. Help Payments fix vulnerabilities.
- Develop and maintain secure storage systems and jobs to facilitate handling of some of the most sensitive data at Google.
- Perform security reviews for all of Google Payments and provide security consulting services for new ideas in the Payments space.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .